All the RuPaul’s Drag Race fans can’t just hold themselves back since Wednesday when VH1 officially gave an announcement about Season 13 and the newest cast! This article will give you your required dose of information about the upcoming season of RuPaul’s Drag Race.
Release Details And Interesting Insights
As per VH1’s statement, Season 13 will premiere on January 1, 2021 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. What a superb way to begin our year with! Another special thing about this season is that we’re going to have the first trans man contestant of the show!
And not to forget, the part which gives us the most exciting bites, “RuPaul’s Drag Race: Untucked”, will telecast just after the show, at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT.
This season of the show is also something very different and worth waiting for because of the whole COVID-19 element. It was shot with all the safety precautions and as per government norms during late Summer this year.
What Does The Cast Of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13 Look Like?
Let’s not keep you waiting any further, here’s the cast of the 16th Season of this blockbuster show:
- Elliott: A dancing showgirl with all the ’80s vibes you need from Las Vegas
- Denali Foxx: Chicago based professional figure skater who’s all set to show her skills off in the show!
- Kandy Muse: This contestant from Brooklyn appeared with a crown already!
- Joey Jay: Phoenix, Ariz. based dancer with unmatched “rhinestoning skills”!
- Utica Queen: A contestant from Minneapolis who has made a pretty “wacky and wavy” appearance!
- Symone: Symone is the first Drag Race contestant who comes from Arkansas originally. Currently, she is based in Los Angeles.
- Gottmik: The first ever trans man contestant who’s a makeup artist based in Los Angeles. He also appeared on the cover of the magazine Out this July along with Gigi Gorgeous
- LaLa Ri: A queen from Atlanta with an exciting blend of sass, sexiness and class!
- Kahmora Hall: Based in Chicago, she already has a couple of links with the Drag Race through Soju (Season 11) and Jaida Essence Hall (Season 12 winner).
- Rosé: Hailing from New york, she is a part of “Stephanie’s Child” girl group with Jan (Season 12)
- Tamisha Iman: A contestant with quite a lot of hold of the drag pageant world, is known for creating masterpieces from scratch!
- Olivia Lux: New York queen with exceptional piano-playing skills and musical theatre abilities.
- Tina Burner: New York based contestant who was titled National Miss Comedy Queen in 2019!
The cast is such a great blend of contrasting personalities and talents! It’s surely going to be an intriguing season this time! Stay tuned with us for latest updates about all the new happenings in RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13.