Studio Colorido declared extra cast individuals and two new stills for its second full-length anime film Nakitai Watashi wa Neko o Kaburu (Wanting to Cry, I Pretend to Be a Cat) on Tuesday.
The recently declared cast individuals include:
- Minako Kotobuki plays as Yoriko Fukase, Muge’s dear companion
- Kensho Ono plays as Masamichi Isami, Hinode’s companion
- Susumu Chiba plays as Yōji Sasaki, Muge’s dad
- Ayako Kawasumi plays as Kaoru Mizutani, Muge’s dad’s better-half
- Sayaka Ohara plays as Miki Saitō, Muge’s mom
- Daisuke Namikawa plays as Tomoya Sakaguch., A youngster who works in the Hinode family’s earthenware studio.
- On the 5th of June, the film will release in Japan.
Plot: Nakitai Watashi
The first tale about discovering one’s actual self is set in Tokoname, Aichi. And focuses on Miyo “Muge” Sasaki. She is an unconventional second-year middle school student. Who has become hopelessly enamored with her colleague Kento Hinode. Muge undauntedly seeks after Hinode consistently. However, he fails to acknowledge her. All things considered, while conveying a mystery she can tell nobody. Muge keeps on pursuing Hinode. Muge finds an enchantment cover. It permits her to change into a feline named Tarō. The enchantment lets Muge draw near to Hinode. However, inevitably, it might likewise make her incapable of switching back to a human.
The “Neko o Kaburu” in the film’s title truly signifies “put on a feline”. Yet it usually works as a hyperbole identified with trickiness or imaginings.
Cast and Characters: Nakitai Watashi
Mirai Shida is playing Miyo and Tarō. She also played in :
- The Secret World of’s Arrietty
- The Wind Rises’ Kayo Horikoshi,
- My Hero Academia: Two Heroes’ Melissa Shield
Natsuki Hanae is playing Kento. She also starred in:
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba’s Tanjirō Kamado
- The Disastrous Life of Saiki K’s. Reita Toritsuka
- Digimon Adventure tri’s. Taichi Yagami
Kōichi Yamadera is playing the Cat Storekeeper. Hiroaki Ogi is playing Homeroom Teacher Kusugi-sensei. He is a former entertainer at team OgiYahagi. Junichi Sato will also be a part of new cast. She was previously seen in Sailor Moon, Aria the Animation and Princess Tutu.
Tomotaka Shibayama is co-coordinating the film at Studio Colorido. Mari Okada (Maquia – When the Promised Flower Blooms, anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day) is composing the content.
Yorushika is playing out the signature melody “Hana ni Bōrei” (A Ghost for a Flower).
Studio Colorido’s Pokémon: Twilight Wing’s net anime shorts appeared on YouTube on January 15. The arrangement will have a sum of seven five-minute scenes, and one new scene will make a big appearance consistently.